Ministerial Statements are an expression of Government Policy. They may address a wide range of issues, for example, clarifying the weight to be accorded to various planning documents.
The following Ministerial Statements have been published:
- Ministerial Statement: Quality Initiative
- Joint Ministerial Statement on Development Plans and Implementation of the Regional Development Strategy
- Ministerial Statement: Draft PPS14: Sustainable Development in the Countryside
- Ministerial Statement by Arlene Foster Minister of the Environment on Rural Planning Policy and PPS 14
- Ministerial Statement by Sammy Wilson Minister of the Environment on Draft PPS 21