PPS 2: Planning and Nature Conservation
Annex 6: Bibliography
- A list of possible Special Areas of Conservation in the UK - List forConsultation, JNCC 31 March 1995.
- An Introduction to Areas of Special Scientific Interest - DOE(NI) 1991.
- A Planning Strategy for Rural Northern Ireland - DOE(NI) September 1993.
- Biodiversity Challenge - An Agenda for Conservation Action in the UK (Second Edition) RSPB 1995.
- Biodiversity: The UK Action Plan - Cm 2428, HMSO 1994.
- Growing a Green Economy: Strategy for the Environment and the Economy in Northern Ireland - DOE(NI) & DED March 1993.
- Nature in the City: A Nature Conservation Strategy for the Belfast Urban Area - DOE (NI) March 1992.
- Planning for Wildlife in Town and Cities - English Nature 1994.
- PPG9: Planning Policy Guidance : Nature Conservation - DOE October 1994.
- Target 2001 - A Programme for the Survey, Declaration and Monitoring of Areas of Special Scientific Interest in Northern Ireland - DOE(NI) October 1993.
- The Habitats Directive and the UK Conservation Framework and SSSI System - Research Paper 94/90 - Patsy Hughes, Science and Environment Section, House of Commons Library - 15 July 1994.
- This Common Inheritance: Britain's Environmental Strategy - Cm 1200, HMSO 1990.
- Sustainable Development: The UK Strategy - Cm 2426, HMSO 1994.
- Biodiversity : The UK Steering Group Report, HMSO 1995.
- Conserving Peatland in Northern Ireland: A Statement of Policy - DOE 1993