PPS 1: General Principles
44. Article 25 of the 1991 Planning Order states that “where an application is made to the Department for planning permission, the Department, in dealing with the application, shall have regard to the development plan, so far as material to the application, and to any other material considerations”.
This section contains the following sub-categories.
- Development Plans as Material Considerations
- Other Material Considerations
- Environmental Assessment
- Major Planning Applications
- Planning Conditions
- Refusals of Planning Permission
- Developers' Contributions
- Planning Agreements