Planning Portal

DCAN 12: Planning Control for Hazardous Substances
Applying for hazardous substance control

30. Applications will be made to the Planning Service Headquarters, Special Studies Section, Bedford House, 2nd Floor, 16-22 Bedford Street, Belfast BT2 7FD.
31. An application for consent has to be made on either Form 1 or Form 2, prescribed at Schedule 1 to the Regulations. Form 1 is for general applications for hazardous substances consent. Form 2 applies to applications to remove conditions or to continue a consent upon partial change in control of a site.
Previous Next
Get Adobe Reader software (link opens in a new browser window)