Planning Portal

DCAN 7: Public Houses

Issued by: Department of the Environment
Status: Final
The purpose of this Advice Note is to give general guidance to intending developers, their professional advisors and agents. It is designed to provide advice on the planning criteria to be applied when an application for this form of development is being considered. It should be stressed that the note is not a specific statement of Departmental policy but rather one of advice and guidance.

Download the full document:

Get Adobe Reader software (link opens in a new browser window)