Environmental Impact Assessment Consultation Responses
Published on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 by firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Draft Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2005 - A Consultation Paper
The Department of the Environment has issued a consultation paper which sets out the Department’s proposals for implementing Article 3 of European Directive 2003/35/EC (the ‘Public Participation Directive’), which amends Council Directive 85/337/EEC (the Environmental Impact Assessment or ‘EIA Directive’).
The Public Participation Directive makes amendments to the EIA Directive aimed at developing the public participation and access to justice provisions in EIA. The proposals in this consultation paper apply to the implementation of the amended EIA Directive in relation to projects falling within the planning sector.
The purpose of the consultation is to obtain views on the draft legislation, which places additional obligations on the Planning Service, and in the case of appeals, the Planning Appeals Commission in relation to decision making on the environmental impact of the specified projects. The closing date for receipt of comments is 30 September 2005.
Environmental Impact Assessment Consultation Paper
- 01 - Craigavon Borough Council ( 15 KB)
- 02 - Northern Ireland Tourist Board ( 15 KB)
- 03 - Royal Society for the Protection of Birds ( 103 KB)
- 04 - Royal Group of Hospitals ( 11 KB)
- 05 - Geographical Survey of NI ( 26 KB)
- 06 - Northern Ireland Housing Executive ( 38 KB)
- 07 - Training for Women Network Ltd ( 32 KB)
- 08 - Historic Buildings Council ( 29 KB)
- 09 - Lisburn City Council ( 47 KB)
- 10 - DHSSPS ( 29 KB)
- 11 - Derryhale Residents Association ( 83 KB)
- 12 - Coleraine Borough Council ( 173 KB)
- 13 - Translink ( 26 KB)
- 14 - Lough Neagh & Lower Bann Advisory Committees ( 38 KB)
- 15 - Council for Nature conservation and the Countryside ( 27 KB)
- 16 - Wind Farm Developments ( 17 KB)
- 17 - Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure ( 30 KB)
- 18 - Antrim Borough Council ( 45 KB)
- 19 - Built Heritage ( 33 KB)
- 20 - DSD Regional Development Office ( 24 KB)
- 21 - Construction Employers Federation ( 51 KB)
- 22 - Ulster Society for the Protection of the Countryside ( 11 KB)
- 23 - DETI ( 37 KB)
- 24 - Larne Borough Council ( 13 KB)
- 25 - Historic Monuments Council ( 249 KB)