Craigavon TC B & RD Plan 2010: Clarification about Retail Floorspace figures included in the Retail Study Report
Published on Wed, 15 Aug 2007
The information on floorspace has been provided by the Valuation and Lands Agency on the basis of original survey work undertaken by the Department.
The Department has received a number of requests for information in relation to the underlying retail floorspace figures which informed the Retail Study Report. It has been decided therefore to make this information available on the website in order that all parties to the Independent Examination will have access to it.
The information on floorspace has been provided by the Valuation and Lands Agency on the basis of original survey work undertaken by the Department. The information is attached as a supporting document to the Retail Study Report.
- Craigavon Out-of-Town Centre ( 471 KB)
- Craigavon Town Centre ( 439 KB)
- Lurgan Out-of-Town Centre ( 1740 KB)
- Lurgan Town Centre ( 1112 KB)
- Portadown Out-of-Town Centre ( 1352 KB)
- Portadown Town Centre ( 1363 KB)
- Explanatory Notes for PS Codes and VLA Description Use Codes ( 39 KB)
The Retail Study Report and the Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA) are available as supporting documents to the Plan.
- Statement of General Conformity with the Regional Development Strategy ( 22 KB)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment ( 646 KB)
- Retail Study Report Volume 1 ( 12056 KB)
- Retail Study Report Volume 2 ( 6311 KB)
- Retail Study Report: Partial Update Addendum Volume 1 ( 1604 KB)
- Retail Study Report: Partial Update Addendum Volume 2 ( 1657 KB)
Please note the large file size (13MB) of Retail Study Report Volume 1. This report is also available on cd or print from the Divisional Planning Office.