Planning Portal

Information Leaflet 6: Certificates of Lawful Use or Development
What can I do if my application is refused?

If your application is not decided within two months or other agreed timescale or is refused, in whole or part, you have the right to appeal to the Planning Appeals Commission (PAC). The PAC may issue a certificate if it determines that the refusal is not well founded.
Previous Next
Get Adobe Reader software (link opens in a new browser window)