Other News Archive
Archive of uncategorised news in Planning:
- Temporary Professional and Technical Officer; Planning Assistants
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 - Applications are invited for temporary Professional and Technology Officer (PTO) - Planning Assistants to fill vacancies which may arise in the Planning Service during the forthcoming year.
- Revised Planning Application - Householder Development Form PHD
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 - Revised Householder Development (PHD) Planning Application Form is now available.
- Smoking Ban Questions and Answers
Fri, 18 May 2007 - Questions and answers on the smoking ban in relation to development proposals.
- Publication of Northern Ireland Housing Availability Summary Report 2006
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 - This report shows housing land availability together with the extent of housing development for settlements, as defined in Development Plans, across Northern Ireland.
- Belfast City Airport Planning Agreement
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 - The Examination in Public has now completed and the panel has reported to the Department.
- Advertising Change for Planning Applications
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 - Following a review of Government advertising policy, local planning applications will now be published in local weekly papers.
- Planning Service wins International Award for GIS
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 - The Northern Ireland Planning Service, Belfast, has been recognized for excellence in the geographic information system (GIS) field with a 2006 Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) award at the Twenty-sixth Annual ESRI International User Conference in San Diego, California.
- Identification of Planning Staff on Site Visits
Wed, 10 May 2006 - Given the nature of the Agencys business, site visits are routinely carried out.
- Programme to Return Invalid Planning Applications
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - Planning Service has announced today a further move in its commitment to speed up the planning process.
- The Farm Nutrient Management Scheme and Planning Permission-Revised Guidance for Applicants
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 - The Farm Nutrient Management Scheme (FNMS) was launched by the Department of Agriculture in January 2005.
- Planning Applications: Get it Right or Get it Back!
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 - A successful pilot has been held in Belfast Divisional Planning Office, where all incomplete planning applications were returned with the planning fee and an explanation of the reasons for return.
- Pilot Programme to Return Invalid Applications
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 - A further move in our commitment to speed up the planning process has been announced with the start of a pilot scheme to return all invalid planning applications.