Explanatory notes for applicants
Before sending in your application ask yourself
17. Do I need advice from the Department about my proposal or on making the application?
- Am I applying for the correct type of permission?
- Have I completed the correct forms fully & accurately?
- Have I enclosed all the correct documentation, number of copies and necessary detail?
- Have I enclosed the correct fee?
- Have I signed all the forms that should be signed?
- Have I included all the addresses of neighbours to be notified?
- Do I need to consult other bodies? (see Note 12)
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have submitted all the relevant information to allow your planning application to be considered.
Remember that failure to comply will result in your planning application being immediately returned to you.