Explanatory notes for applicants
The following sections contain information and FAQ's regarding applications for Planning Permission:
- How do I know if I need Planning Permission?
- Who can make a Planning Application?
- Which form do I fill in?
- Can I renew a time limited permission?
- Can I submit a repeat application for the same site?
- What should I enclose with my application form?
- What is neighbour notification?
- Planning Register
- Development in Rural areas
- Protected Routes
- Other Considerations
- Unauthorised Developments
- Do I need to submit an Environmental Statement?
- Public Rights of Way
- How much will my application cost?
- Before sending in your application ask yourself
- Where do I send my completed application form?
- How long will it take to reach a decision?
- What can I do if my application is refused or granted subject to conditions?
- What can I do if I am dissatisfied with the service?