Planning Application Forms
- PHD - Householder Development
- P1 - Planning Application
- P1A - Planning Application
- P1B - Planning Application
- P1C - Planning Application
- P1D - Planning Application
- P1W-Planning Application
- P2 - Declaration of Land Ownership
- P2A - Notice of Application
- A1 - Consent to Display Advertisements
- LB1 - Listed Building Consent
- PCS - Property Certificate Form
- PCAC1 - Conservation Area Consent
- LDC1 - Certificate of Lawfulness (Existing Development)
- LDC2 - Certificate of Lawfulness (Proposed Development)
- MDA1 - Modify or Discharge a Planning Agreement
- NMC1 - Non-Material Change following Grant of Planning Permission
- RVC1 - Application to Remove or Vary Conditions
- PAN1 - Proposal of Application Notice
- HSC Form 1 - Hazardous Substances - General Applications for Hazardous Substances Consent
- HSC Form 2 - Hazardous Substances - Application under Sections 111 or 116 of Planning Act (NI) 2011
- HSC Form 3 - Hazardous Substances - Application under Section 109(2) of Planning Act (NI) 2011
- P18 - Explanatory Notes to Accompany Refusals
- P19 - Explanatory Notes to Accompany Approvals
Key InformationPlease note: Planning Application forms are available to download in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. They can be completed on-screen, printed and submitted to the relevant planning office. To use these forms it recommended that the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer.
Please note these forms are working documents, any changes will be made immediately on the website. Please ensure that you use the most recent forms.
The PHD form should only be used for applications for Full Planning Permission for works of alteration/ extension to a dwelling or other development for domestic purposes within the curtilage of a dwelling (e.g. erection of a garage).
- PHD Form ( 133 KB) (modified April 2015)
The P1 form must not be used for householder development.
- P1 Form ( 471 KB) (modified April 2015)
- Applicant Advice for Completion of Planning Application Form (Form P1) ( 40 KB)
- Explanatory Notes for Applicants
Additional information required in respect of applications which will involve the use or storage of Listed Substances or the use or storage of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
Additional information required in respect of applications which will involve the working and winning of minerals.
This revised P1C Form is for immediate use and should be fully completed and submitted when applying for planning permission for a dwelling on a farm under Policy CTY10 of Planning Policy Statement (PPS) 21: Sustainable Development in the Countryside.
Additional Information required in respect of applications for Crèches and Day Nurseries, Nursing and Residential Homes.
Additional Information required in respect of applications for Single Wind Turbines and Wind Farms
Form P2 is required to declare land ownership.
The P2A form is required when the applicant does not own the land subject of the planning application or Listed Consent.
Advertising consent is required before an advertisement can be displayed.
Listed building consent is required before the carrying out of any work for demolition, alteration or extension of a listed building, which would affect its character as a building of special architectural or historical interest.
The PCS form should be used by Solicitors to submit property enquiries to the Property Certificates Central Unit, County Buildings, 15 East Bridge Street, Enniskillen BT74 7BW.
This form is to be used only for applications for consent to demolish, whether in whole or in part, unlisted buildings within a conservation area.
The LDC1 form should be completed when the applicant is seeking a written determination that an existing use of land, operational development, or activity in breach of a planning condition is lawful.
Please note: The Department has introduced new legislation for taking enforcement action against breaches of planning control. Enforcement action must be taken within a 5 year time period in respect of both changes of use and operational development.
The change is one of a series of measures included within the Planning Act (Northern Ireland) 2011 to strengthen and simplify enforcement powers. This legislation is necessary to standardise and simplify the range of options. The new provisions should result in a more efficient system of control, less confusion and greater clarity in dealing with breaches of planning control.
This form should be completed when the applicant is seeking a written determination that a proposed use of land or operational development is lawful.
This form is to be used for the modification or discharge of a Planning Agreement made under Article 40 of the Planning (Northern Ireland) Order 1991.
This form is enclosed with all Refusal Notices
This form is enclosed with all Approval Notices or Notices of Consent