Information Leaflet 3: Commenting on a Planning Application
Date: Revised August 2012
This leaflet will give you advice on how to become involved in the development management planning process and to assist you in making a representation on a planning application. It also explains what we do with your comments.
It is simply a guide and is not intended to be a formal legal document. If, when you have read it you are still in doubt, you should contact your local Area Planning Office where the staff will be happy to give you any help you need.
- Publicity for Planning Applications
- What You Should Do if you are Affected by a Development Proposal
- Your Comments
- What Happens When You Comment On An Application?
- What do we do with your Comments?
- What if the Application is Amended?
- What About the Effect on My Property?
- How Do We Make The Decision?
- Our Commitment
- Other Information